WHAT IS REALTIME?
REALTIME is the evolution of 3D visualisation. Utilising advanced custom-written software, Burn is able to realise your project in an immersive 3D environment that can be explored via a mouse or a touch screen from any angle, at any height and at the viewer's own pace. The REALTIME software is provided as an EXE file that can be installed from a DVD. Double click the EXE and explore in REALTIME.
TAKING 3D TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Over a year of research and programming has gone into the development of our REALTIME platform. It was created and is maintained by Burn which puts our clients ahead of the technological world curve.
We have designed REALTIME from the ground up to fit into our 3D process and workflow, which means project times are minimal, compared to rendered animation and other labour-intensive processes. Taking a project into REALTIME is painless and can be done without seriously impacting time lines.
OS Support Microsoft Windows 7 and above for Touch Screen Support
Microsoft Windows XP and above for Mouse Control.
Requirements Any decent PC from the last two years can support the REALTIME software system.
Any Touch Screen, from 1280 px up to 72" monitors and beyond.
- Don't forget to watch REALTIME in action by clicking here.
- These images were captured directly out of REALTIME and are NOT pre-rendered images.
Click on each image to enlarge it:
Frequently Asked Questions
When we comission Burn to use REALTIME, who owns the Software?
REALTIME is sold as software as a service, which means that Burn is comissioned to visualise your project utilising our REALTIME software platform. Burn will retain ownership of the REALTIME software system, however we grant our clients rights over the usage of REALTIME for their presentations and to distribute the resultant software output as they require.
Can we include REALTIME inside our website?
Realtime must be distributed by DVD or as a download link on your website. The software will not run inside a webpage as it will consume to many resources and may take several hours to view. You could however direct your clients to the EXE file download link that they could then run on their own PCs.
Can REALTIME be run off of an IPAD?
We currently do not support the IPAD and iOS devices, however, this may change in the future.
Can I preview REALTIME?
To arrange a personal demonstration, please call our office.
What Makes REALTIME amazing:
- Cars drive, people walk around and birds fly in the sky
- A highly realistic visual representation, as close to a render as we can get
- Extract and manipulate internal floorplates with a seamless transition
- Take a screenshot rendering at any point and save it as a high resolution JPEG for printing
- Predefined hotspots mean that you will never get lost in the environment while exploring
- Seamless navigation between areas and hotspots
- Pinch, Zoom and Drag on a touch screen, takes interactive exploration to another level
- Sound effects and music can be included, if required