Since 2003, we at Burn, have produced 3D material for architects, designers and property developers throughout South Africa and Africa – as well as urban developments, golf courses, hotels, shopping malls and casinos worldwide. We take a personal approach – working together with you to ensure your project is successful.
The 3D produced by our studio has helped win huge contracts and competitions, selling entire developments off plan, produce world-class marketing material, communicating design for planning and approval purposes. Further more, our clients appreciate the quick turn-around time and affordable fees.
We believe in:
- Getting the job done properly, on time and within budget
- Providing imagery of a world-class quality
- Honest, local fees, quoted up front
- Tailored turn-around times to meet your schedule
- Online collaboration tools – eliminating scanning and faxed markups
- Leveraging our considerable experience in this industry to set our work apart
- Retaining existing customers and forming new relationships by word of mouth
- NO outsourced work. All work is done in our studio, in South Africa
Why Choose Burn?
We understand the African landscape and our virtual environments are equal to the natural beauty South Africa, and the African continent exhibits. We have built a library of indigenous trees and plants to populate your projects with. We also have a vast library of African people, so you will not see stock American people in our 3D illustrations.
Over the better part of the last decade we have produced thousands of images. We can leverage this experience for your projects in the form of both quality and speed. With clients all over the world, we strive to produce internationally competitive imagery.
Our backgrounds in graphics, interior and architectural design allow us to make informed decisions regarding the decor and design implementation of your project. With experience gained in these fields, the Burn team has an excellent understanding of architectural technical planning documentation and complex construction drawings.